4 WAYS WE MAKE COURSE DESIGN EASY FOR YOU
Co-Creative Course Design
What is It? Who is It For?
Co-creative course design is for new and aspiring course creators who want to create high-value online courses and virtual programs without struggling to do it all on their own.
We offer a personal concierge course design service through our Course Build Partners Program.
We also offer small group training and support through Course Camp, our online course design membership program.
Our self-paced, self-access online courses are always available for just-in-time training for new and aspiring course creators.
Which of your services or programs is the best for me right now?
Here’s what we recommend.
- If you are a new business owner who needs to focus on generating leads and sales, start with our online courses. These courses will help you grow your business by teaching you how to (1) build an email list from scratch, (2) attract prospective clients/customers with a list building lead magnet, 3) repurpose your content into free or low-priced mini-online course.
- If you are an established business owner with an email list, a client base, a steady stream of referrals, and/or a live program or workshop that you are ready to turn into an online course, you can start with any of our programs.
- If your goal is to launch your online course within the next 6-10 months, the Course Build Partners Program would be ideal for you.
- If you want a comprehensive review and evaluation of a course you want to re-design and re-launch, the Course Design ReBoot is the perfect service for you.
Do I need technical experience in order to benefit for ChangeMaker Courses services and courses?
How will online courses benefit my business?
- Online courses help you generate leads and turn leads into prospects
- Online courses help you leverage your expertise and time. Instead of staying stuck in the time-for-money trap, you can scale your growth with a high-value digital course that runs on autopilot.
- Online courses help you retain clients/customers and generate repeat sales. It’s much easier to generate sales from people who have purchased your services or programs in the past because they already know, like, and trust you. You’ve already proven your value to them.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
I still have a question. How can I contact you?
Hi, I'm Jessie.
What happens when you mix vision and edupreneurship with compassion and a desire for positive change? You get a change-making course creator.
ChangeMaker Courses exists to help you leverage your passion and expertise into a high-value online course.
We work together to co-create an expertly designed online course, one that will profoundly engage your learners and change their lives.
Whether you are a veteran, new, or aspiring course creator, we at ChangeMaker Courses, are committed to helping you create online courses and programs that fulfill tangible learning outcomes and goals, stress higher-order thinking, engage active learning, and help grow and scale your business.
Join us and become a change-making course creator today!
“I hired Jessie to give me some feedback on how to make my Fiscal Fitness Bootcamp a better online class. Her feedback blew me away! She was so detailed and in-depth and gave me actionable tips to take my class from good to GREAT! I’m so thankful for her tips and expertise. I’d highly recommend working with her!“
“For years I had been teaching a program on how to start and build a sustainable business and for years I’d been trying to figure out how to streamline it into a course. Yet it only took a few hours with Jesse and her Course Blueprint process to get it all mapped out… Many people focus solely on the marketing of a course without thought to how it’s structured so that it’s actually effective for the people taking it. The Course Blueprint is a necessary step for anyone looking to create an effective course (with results!). “
“Jessie is thorough, resourceful, comprehensive, and committed. Her passion for creating the most engaging learning experience belies every element of her online instructional design. Her Rudiments course is my go-to and I refer to it for every course I write. As my colleague and co-conspirator, she gets things done and keeps me on my toes!! I love, love, love working with her! If you’re ready to embark on the e-learning path, I can think of no better navigator. “