Course Build Partners™
A Course Design Concierge Service For the ChangeMaker In You
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE
IF YOU’RE A COACH OR CREATIVE WHO IS…
Ready to create a high-value online course or virtual program without struggling to do it all on your own.
Ready to scale your one-to-one or small group programs, so that you can finally grow an income without having to constantly duplicate your efforts.
Ready to transform a live workshop or signature program into a beautifully crafted online course without mastering a whole new skill set.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU
IF YOU’RE A COACH OR CREATIVE WHO IS…
Looking for a get-rich-quick scheme and you’re not willing to invest positive energy and work into our online course design & development relationship to create the course YOU want to create.
You don’t like asking for help. You believe you have to create your course all on your own, or you think you already know how to create the perfect online course.
The thought of working co-creatively with an eCourse whisperer challenges your sense of autonomy and need to be the ‘expert’ or the one in control.
MY PROMISE TO YOU
This one-on-one, co-creative course design experience will be customized to fit your needs.
The COURSE BUILD PARTNERS program combines your subject matter expertise with Jessie’s high-level online course design strategy.
The Result: Your course — fully designed and developed WITH YOU.
You’ll be the beneficiary of Jessie’s award-winning pedagogical savvy, instructional technology know-how, and instructional design experience.
It’s time to unleash your inner teacher and deliver the course of your dreams.
The Course Build Partners program includes:
- A Course Framework and Course Blueprint Design Session (3-8 hours) with Jessie
- A Course Development Timeline session
- Video recording and/or video screencasting training session
- Up to 2 hour per month of course design support
- Unlimited email, text, and brief phone (up to 20 minutes) support for the duration of the 8-month program
- Free, lifetime membership to CHANGEMAKER COURSE CAMP.
- Co-Creation [of] and/or assistance [with] the design, development, and publication of basic course content, including but not limited to the following:
o Learning Management System Homepage Design
o Course landing page design
o Course eBook
o Course Workbook (including course cover with cover image)
o Uploading of course content and materials into a Learning Management System platform or plugin
o Payment processing setup
o Course online community setup (e.g. private Facebook group or discussion forum within the course itself)
- Technical Assistance to get course loaded into the learning management system of client’s choice
- Course Design Wrap Up Session once your course is completed and ready to launch. This can occur at any time during the 8-month program, as many clients need less than 8 months to complete their courses). This session will also include a tutorial on the client’s chosen learning management system (LMS) platform
- One complimentary 60-minute post-program consultation call
- The Investment: $2,520 if one-time payment option. $2,800 (or our $700 x 4 month payment plan) or $2,520 if pay
“Jessie was so detailed and in-depth and gave me actionable tips to take my class from good to GREAT! I’m so thankful for her tips and expertise. I’d highly recommend working with her!”
“Jessie is thorough, resourceful, comprehensive, and committed. Her passion for creating the most engaging learning experience belies every element of her online instructional design. Her E-Course Creator course is my go-to and I refer to it for every course I write. As my colleague and co-conspirator, she gets things done and keeps me on my toes!! I love, love, love working with her! If you’re ready to embark on the e-learning path, I can think of no better navigator. “
“For years I had been teaching a program on how to start and build a sustainable business and for years I’d been trying to figure out how to streamline it into a course. Yet it only took a few hours with Jessie’s Course Blueprint process to get it all mapped out. When I was creating the videos and worksheets for the course, the blueprint was my guidepost. I was able to verify that the content I had created was actually accomplishing each module’s objective. I can’t begin to say how helpful that was and how much time it saved me to have the course blueprint. Many people focus solely on the marketing of a course without thought to how it’s structured so that it’s actually effective for the people taking it. The Course Blueprint is a necessary step for anyone looking to create an effective course (with results!).”
I’m in! How do I get started?