This is a beginner / intermediate training series to help you create audience-engaging presentations for webinars or live online
As the founder and e-course whisperer of ChangeMaker Designs, I am committed to helping coaches, creatives and change-making professionals turn their expertise into learning products that lead to positive change. I draw from 22 years of teaching and instructional design experience, so you can bet that I know a thing or two about what it takes to keep an audience engaged during a presentation.
If your webinars, presentations and instructional videos could use a little TLC, you are definitely in for a treat.
By the end of this four-part series, you will be able to:
- Create the perfect invite to drive registration to your presentation.
- Hook your audience with an attention-grabbing intro sequence
- Structure your presentation like a story
- Conclude with a big ASK to drive conversions and sells
Each part of the series also features some great supporting articles that you can mine for gold.
You can watch part 1 below.
You can view the first and remaining episodes in this series by clicking on the links below:
- Part 1: The Artful Invite
- Part 2: The Attention Grabbing Intro Sequence
- Part 3: The Presentation Story
- Part 4: The BIG ASK